Coil Activated Frac Sleeve
Zone Striker Open Only
Single open, full bore coil activated frac sleeve for cemented or open hole applications.
Zone Striker Interceptor
Closeable, full bore coil activated frac sleeve for cemented or open hole applications.
X-Frac Intervention Tool
Annular or tubing frac with coil, or straddle-frac perforated intervals.
The Zone Striker system uses pressure balanced ported sleeves as a communication device between the wellbore and formation for coiled tubing multistage stimulations. The Zone Striker works in conjunction with the X-FRAC mechanical isolation tool. Applied pressure hydraulically opens the sleeve which in turn allows for 360° access to the formation in both cemented and open-hole completion design’s. Virtually unlimited number of stages can be completed with the Zone Striker system as there are no balls or seats and the sleeve inner diameter matches that of the casing that it is deployed on.
Zone Striker Features
- Unlimited stimulation stages in cemented or open-hole environments.
- Short, slim design requiring no pup joints.
- Pressure balanced piston prevents premature opening.
- Opens in full 360° to allow frac propagation in all directions.
- Unique design ensures cement will not interfere with sleeve function.
- Delivers High pressure shock pulse to formation upon opening.
- Full drift ID through the sleeve with no requirement for drill-out.
- Multiple casing sizes, grades and weight ranges available.
- Standard and premium thread connections available.