Toe Initiation Sleeve
For horizontal well bores near the toe for initial pump down in “plug and perf” operations eliminating the need for a TCP run.
Zone Starter Gen I
Designed to work as a communication port at the toe of a completion.
Zone Starter Gen II
Full bore, multi-cycle / casing testable toe initiation sub.
Zone Starter Features
- Used in Cemented or Open Hole Applications.
- Full Bore ID – No restrictions. 360° access to formation once opened.
- Short compact design allows for installation without pup joints.
- Custom flow area configurations available.
- Absolute pressures to open with shear mechanisms having 5% plus-minus tolerances.
- Gen II – 16,000psi absolute rating. Multiple pressure cycles and full casing pressure test capabilities before opening.
- Gen I – 12,000psi absolute pressure rating. Adjustable opening pressures available (4500 –10,000 psi).
- Gen II – Low opening pressure allows for cluster fracs when multiple sleeves are run at the toe of the well.