Cemented and Conventional Liner Components and Casing Accessories
The Floatation Collar is a deployment tool designed to aid in running casing to deeper depths by reducing friction in the horizontal section of the well.
Hydraulic Set Liner Hanger
The Zone Sealer HH provides is a higher pressure rated hanger with standard differential pressure ratings of 12,500 psi.
Zone Sealer Features
- Hydraulic set, Mechanical release.
- Temperature ratings 300°F, 150°C.
- Ability to be run and set reliably at any depth or degree of deviation.
- Current availability 114.3mm x 177.8mm.
- Various liner weights, grades and thread connections available.
- Tri-Jay style running tool ensures easy release after cement job.
- Reliable high pressure fully secured packing element.
- Dual circumferential anchoring slips. Minimal O-rings and leak paths.