Cemented Liner Packer for Multi-Stage Applications
Hydraulic Set Liner Hanger
Hydraulically activated cement in liner hanger available in L-80 or P-110 with pressure ratings up to 10,000 psi.
HH Hydraulic Set Liner Hanger
The Zone Sealer HH provides is a higher pressure rated hanger with standard differential pressure ratings of 12,500 psi.
The Zone Sealer is a high performance hydraulically activated liner hanger packer that is run in cemented horizontal multistage completion applications. The packer is designed to anchor horizontal liners and effectively seal off the intermediate casing string. The hanger can be set at any depth or well bore angle regardless of weight available above the packer. An integral polished bore receptacle provides a solid and reliable interface with the deployment tool and the tie back seal assembly. A dual wiper plug system provides positive release and latching indications at surface while cementing.
Zone Sealer Features
- Hydraulic set, Mechanical release.
- Temperature ratings 300°F, 150°C.
- Ability to be run and set reliably at any depth or degree of deviation.
- Current availability 114.3mm x 177.8mm.
- Various liner weights, grades and thread connections available.
- Tri-Jay style running tool ensures easy release after cement job.
- Reliable high pressure fully secured packing element.
- Dual circumferential anchoring slips. Minimal O-rings and leak paths.